Clearing, Cleansing and Energizing the Chakras to Restore Balance
A Chakra healing meditation written and read by phil chave. Restore health and wellbeing
This cd/mp3 is for the millions of us who understand that our health should never be taken for granted. And also for the millions of us who understand that we can have a fundamental impact on our own wellbeing, just by being present for a few moments in our own self awareness health review.
Ready to order? This CD/MP3 has been written to help you relax with the ease and gentleness of a summers day.
Order your CD or MP3 using the options below
Note: Please remember the difference in price for international orders is purely the cost of getting a physical CD to your location in the post.
MP3's are available 24/7 by instant download!
By that I mean paying attention to the energetic values and welfare of our chakra energy system, those areas of us that directly influence every organ of the body, every system of the body, every layer of the body and every cell of the body.
With the advent of self awareness and personal growth in the west, we are becoming increasingly aware of new ways to heal. Indeed, you are on this very site because you know this to be true.
These new ways are more spiritual or energy based and, incidently, are not new at all. They are only new to our way of thinking; these healing methods were established thousands of years ago in places like India, Japan and China.
We're not here for a history lesson, we're here to find out just what these healing methods can do for us, right?
Are these methods capable of bringing us back to a completely natural, energetic and non-invasive way of healing our physical, mental and spiritual bodies? I happen to think they can, up to a point. I say up to a point, because the claim needs quantifying.
When you use your skills of energy healing on yourself, you are constantly bringing your body, mind and spirit back to a place of balance and wellness, within its own boundaries and the environment you survive in.
This can, over time, allow you to stall the onset of disease, slow the degenerative effect, give yourself a positive outlook and some resilience to the troubles of the mind and body.
On the other hand, if we ignore the messages and lessons of our body, and fail to support our own healing, it is far easier to succumb to disease and degenerative conditions which require far more invasive solutions. This is when we thank the heavens for antibiotics, hospitals, doctors and surgeons.
That is not to say your healing has failed you. Far from it. When I broke my leg and was writhing around in agony, I didn't think, umm I wonder if I should balance my Chakras; no, I called an ambulance to take me to someone who fixes broken bones.
Later, when the leg was reset, then I noticed what that experience had taken out of me, and I used healing and re-energizing of my Chakras to rebuild my energy and to take away the pain.
Even chemotherapy patients find healing, meditation and chakra balancing beneficial, because it is helpful in softening and reversing the terrible side-effects of the drugs. So there is always a place for healing, and chakra cleansing and energizing, even during serious illness.
The two methods, orthodox and complementary, when combined as a healing art, are a formidable weapon against disease, pain and illness. This is the approach I adopt and accept. I'm not wholly orthodox or complementary. We should embrace both when appropriate.
My Chakra Clearing and Energizing CD/MP3, is designed to walk you through the process of cleansing the Chakras. This will be beneficial whenever you feel down, low, fatigued, feeling blocked, or carrying negative emotions around with you.
In keeping with the holistic approach to wellness, the Chakra CD addresses all of the body, mind and spirit, bringing you to a natural state of health and wellbeing.
Once any blockages are gone, your balanced, healthy Chakras can allow the free flow of energy to move throughout your body, mind and spirit, helping you to maintain physical and mental good health. The natural state of relaxation, abundance, joy, health and prosperity are easier to achieve when your path to physical, mental and spiritual awakening are opened to you.
Follow this simple meditation to open your chakras and clear your energy imbalances, whilst enlivening your vital energy centers. Balance each of your chakras in turn and heal yourself on all levels of your being – physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually. Anytime you feel low, depressed, stuck or emotionally drained, Chakra clearing brings inner harmony and balance, now and throughout your life.
You can do your Chakra clearing and energizing in a long bus queue stood up, in the doctors waiting room sat down, at home in the arms of your partner, playing with your kids, in a restaurant between courses, at the top of a tall mountain or the bottom of a deep ocean.
On the other hand, many people find it comforting to take up the standard position and meditate in the way normally portrayed as the lotus, or half-lotus position as it gives the mind and body the chance to meditate with intention. But it's NOT necessary.
Unfortunately, many more people CAN'T do either lotus position without an ambulance crew standing by. So my message to you, if you're in that category, is don't try. Find a way and a place that is comfortable for you, either sitting in a chair, lying on your bed, or on a soft floor covering.
The seven major Chakras
The energy that enters the body (sometimes called Chi or Prana) via the Chakras, moves along pathways called meridians (neither of which can be seen with the naked eye) and is distributed throughout the body concentrating in the organs and cells.
The healthier the Chakras, the more energy we can attract. The healthier the meridians, the more of that energy we are able to keep and use. A healthy, balanced Chakra makes for a healthy balanced body and mind.
I've heard of Chakras, but isn't this just new age mumbo jumbo?
- The Root Chakra (Muladhara) is at the base of the spine and looks red. It is associated with your survival, your foundation or grounding, your sexuality and your fears.
- The Sacral Chakra (Swadisthana) is in the lower abdominal area and looks orange. It is associated with relationships, emotions, desire, pleasure and creativity.
- The Solar Plexus (Manipura) is central-ish to the navel and looks yellow. It is associated with personal power and will.
- The Heart Chakra (Anahata) is in the heart area and looks green. It is associated with relationships and love.
- The Throat Chakra (Vishuddha) is, well, in the throat and looks blue. It is associated with communication and self expression.
- The Third Eye (Ajna) is in the brow and looks dark blue or purple. It is associated with imagination, intuition and psychic perception.
- The Crown Chakra (Sahasrara) is at the top of the head and looks purple or white. It is associated with self-awareness, your connection to the divine, and your connection to the material and spiritual universe.
ABSOLUTELY NOT!! Well, if it is, they've got millions, maybe billions of us, fooled, and the joke's on us.
It's important to understand the difference between us having Chakras as a fundamental gift, and the parade of nonsense that the new age brings to the plot, with their dripping water music, angel wings, sequins and incense that makes them feel so important, without ever realizing this is the very thing that puts people off.
You have Chakra points all over your body, whether you believe in them or not. This meditation addresses the seven main ones, as above, and the significance of maintaining them cannot be overstated. It is important to understand that we all interact with our surroundings in a way that is unique to us. The balances and imbalances that we all endure have an effect on our energy systems and we live with the consequence of change, one way or another, every day.
All energy systems suffer a natural entropy. That's why you have to stoke the fire, eat energetic foods or refuel your car. If you don't, either the fire goes out, you become hungry and then ill, or your car stops. The body's energy system is no different, and your Chakras are quite capable of acquiring and absorbing the energy you need for your whole physical life. In exactly the same way, you breathe your whole life, your heart beats your whole life.
If you don't look after your lungs and your heart, what happens to them? More and more now we are seeing children, school age children, with breathing and heart problems, due to obesity and a lack of movement. Their life expectancy is considerably reduced. In just the same way your energy system also needs maintanence or it will occasionally falter.
Why do you only use the seven main Chakras?
Well, strictly speaking, we only need to clear the top one, the Crown Chakra, to have an effect on the whole body. But we also include the other six to bring focus to the body. To allow the mind to take our intuition and play an active role in helping us heal, repair, clear, clean up and energize our bodies to improve our sense of good health and wellbeing at a deep and profound level.
What's this like?
It's a bit like the plumbing system in your house. The main stop cock is the Crown Chakra. Adjusting the pressure or repairing that one has a big effect on all the other outlets throughout the house. You also have some taps and outlets that are considered more or less important than others, in terms of frequency of use.
The kitchen tap is very important and probably the most often used. The bathroom sink comes next, then the toilet cistern inlet, the shower, maybe the bath taps, all the way down to the lowly refill tank in the attic. All bring water and life into your home.
The Chakras do the same with life giving energy. In just the same way that you need clean water to stay fit and healthy, so too you need to have clear, clean, working energy channels to do the same internally, externally, to your mind, body and your spirit.
What happens when you get a blockage in your drainage system?
No amount of clean water will help. The clean water just becomes as dirty as the blocked water. You can become ill, spread disease, encourage vermin and germs, get a bad smell and rotting matter. You have to clear the blockage and then use clean water to flush it all away.
What do you think happens when you have a blocked Chakra?
Exactly right, you become ill, diseased, depressed, in pain, have emotional problems, tired, distressed, anxious and stressed. You use this meditation to clear, or re-align any blockages in the Chakras, and then use your own channels and ablilities to allow the free flow of energy back into your system, to clear out the debris.
Balancing your Chakras in this way is an important first step in maintaining a healthy mind and body. This is a completely natural, energetic and non-invasive way of healing yourself. Enjoy the benefits now!
What are the indicators that my Chakra system may be out of balance?
The symptoms of Chakra imbalance may not show up right away, but may be the result of traumatic or negative experiences you have gone through previously, that take time to filter down into the biological systems of your body.
Just like if you smoke, the body puts up with that for years and years, until it can't cope anymore and you develop a cough, a bad heart or cancer. Years of heavy drinking affect the whole body, but usually the liver is destroyed first.
Other times the onset of symptoms can be fairly rapid, like the shock of some very bad news, or following an accident. The body's energy system is thrown wildly out of balance and pain and discomfort can be the result. This can manifest emotionally or physically depending on the circumstances.
I guess the point to bear in mind is that it is an imbalance/blockage in the Chakra that allows the illness to take hold, and not that the illness has somehow blocked the Chakra from working. The idea of running to the doctors surgery everytime something goes wrong is fundamentally flawed, in that the body is not suffering from a chemical deficiency that you need drugs for, but an energy deficiency that you need to repair. A bit like a slow puncture in your car tyre.
So what are some of the symptoms you can feel that may be the result of a blockage in a particular Chakra?
These are examples and not a full list.
I want you to take normal and sensible precautions here, because on occasions some outside intervention is required to assist the body to go back to normal functioning. For example, if the body is flooded with infection, the damage is already done. The doctor will prescribe antibiotics to kill the infection.
- Base Chakra: Physical symptoms can include: lower back pain, stomach ache, pelvic pain, leg pain, knee pain, constipation or diarrhea, exhaustion. Emotional symtoms can include: anger, rage, fear, home security, job security financial worries, relationship security issues.
- Sacral Chakra: Physical symptoms can include: lack of sexual interest and/or performance, infertility, kidney problems, bladder problems, sexual dysfunction or addiction. Emotional symtoms can include: blocks in creativity (artist or writers block), connection to others, jealousy and lack of interest in love or passion.
- Solar Plexus Chakra: Physical symptoms can include: stomach problems (IBS, crohn's, gas), physical growth, liver problems, pancreatic problems, digestion problems, nervousness of the stomach (butterflies), ulcers, aggressiveness, obesity or anorexia and isolationism. Emotional symtoms can include: fear in general, fear of loss, fear of losing control or power, anger, rage, overwhelm, self-confidence, self-esteem or severe emotional imbalance from a variety of sources.
- Heart Chakra: Physical symptoms can include: high blood pressure, reduced circulation, angina, arrhythmia, tachycardia, asthma, reduced immune function and at its very worst, heart attack. Emotional symtoms can include: loss of love, lack of happiness and joy, self loathing, intolerance and lack of compassion, lack of connection to others, rejection, smothering of others and smothering of the self.
- Throat Chakra: Physical symptoms can include: sore throat, thyroid problems, toothache, loss of taste, laryngitis, neck pain, hyperactivity, shoulder pain and tension. Emotional symtoms can include: fear of speaking in public, being lied too or telling lies yourself, anxiety, shyness or aggressiveness, lack of an opinion or ability to express an opinion.
- Third Eye Chakra: Physical symptoms can include: headache, migraines, poor eyesight, reduced hearing, regularly having feelings of spaciness or an inability to stay focused for any length of time. Emotional symtoms can include: forgetfulness, inability to trust your own judgement, cloudiness of thought and feelings, strong dreams, inappropriate dreams, feelings of disorientation, both physical and mental.
- Crown Chakra: Physical symptoms can include: headaches and migraines, worry, mental illness, hormonal imbalance. Emotional symtoms can include: ego issues, visions, hallucinations, an inability to feel any kind of connection, confusion, emotional blockage to healing.
It's important to recognize the antibiotics were not the cure; They have in fact, killed everything, the good and the bad bacteria. But what they have also done is to bring the bad bacteria down to a manageable level so that your previously overwhelmed immune system can mop up the remainder.
So, if you have tried several things, including the Chakra clearing procedure, and your symptoms are still present, then you may need further assistance to allow the body to fully repair itself, or to kick-start the healing process, so that the Chakra clearing procedure can maintain the improvement over time. I look forward to receiving your order and processing it personally. Phil
The Chakra Healing Meditation, Written and read by Philip Chave